VAIN DAY



I was vain today XD I loved how my avi looked so I took many PIX. Officially had to move outta the island . And as I said we decided to camp out on a sandbox. Blue Sandbox actually. -.-''' I regret now though. We was there for a few hours, got alot of nice pics, but eventually we got a note from the owner saying how theres too much lag and they had to do a reset, and I had 30seconds to gather my crap but I couldn't get it all DX and I dunno will they be returned to me since they're no copy. Gonna go check now, anyways some pics.



I really loved the light coming off the firepit in the next few






Nat also joined.




isn't she pretty :'3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Announcements

Account is UNBANNED. SO I suggest all UL re-download Sl if they uninstalled it and make an account if they haven't. I'll be buying new land, more L$, and be setting up a rad Xmas party there. If you need help not being a noob give me as shout.