DAY ONE

Starting off the second life blog, I'll go back abit to show each event which took place before this


Soo I'll date each post from those days :P


I think this was day I "OFFICIALLY" starting playing. Not whining bout how I didn't like XD


I skiied majority of that day xd and went shop for goffyc clothes with GKE.


Tried on a loooad of shit, kinda found a look I liked (which I hate now)
Went to this alice in wonderland place :B had this ride too, was raaad.

seen some DUCKS
and then had this guy stare threw my window for 20mins DX(


Was alone and shopping so not much excitment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Announcements

Account is UNBANNED. SO I suggest all UL re-download Sl if they uninstalled it and make an account if they haven't. I'll be buying new land, more L$, and be setting up a rad Xmas party there. If you need help not being a noob give me as shout.